Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  M V FM V F  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives.........

Go down 
3 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
gomulka
Novi član
Novi član

gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives......... Empty
PostajNaslov: gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives.........   gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives......... Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 16:35

party2
hello my name is gomulka ... this is my layout my collections of model ho is dedicate to locomotive and coach of handmade slovenian, croatian and another state-
My plastic modular description,
the current size is 3x3 meters with a structure of six moduli.ha received a revamp last year, leaving The only part of the original station had old layout'' museum'' il more 'than twenty' new year are the two passers-side B-side entrance and exit station, the last and 'under construction at this time
Armament and ' hoarse switches with self-built parts visibili.solo hoarse about Whether old-line represents a secondary station with four tracks and a small goods yard, depot turntable steam and calls for the coal mine-
the-line and 'single-track line until deflected
towards Dalmatia and the sea with of art are self-made and commercial management and and 'fully analogous
setting is the 'line from the Trieste Karst in the woods that go to ljubljana Jesenice former border with Austria and
pushes toward the coast Dalmatian..............

bye gomulka
edit
[Vrh] Go down
http://trainpagesofluca.net/
Telige
Administrator
Administrator
Telige

PostajNaslov: Re: gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives.........   gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives......... Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 18:02

Nice good yob
[Vrh] Go down
Mokipu
Gazda
Gazda
Mokipu

PostajNaslov: Re: gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives.........   gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives......... Icon_minitime7/4/2013, 18:13

palac
Very nice!
[Vrh] Go down
https://maketarstvo.forumcroatian.com
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives.........   gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives......... Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

gomulka maketa-layout and locomotives.........
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.